Animation Industry is growing at a rapid pace within India and overseas. With easy accessibility of technology and free/subscribed content over digital media such as NetFlix, YouTube etc., Animation has become available to the masses and it has been announced as one of the fastest growing industries. The statistics over time reflect the massive growth of the animation industry in comparison to other industries. The college students, therefore, need to be given the basic theoretical knowledge, required skills with the adequate training in these skills so as to empower them to enter into the mainstream of the society as confident skilled resources. Bachelor of Science (Animation) [B. Sc. (Animation)] focuses on developing student’s creativity and the skills in the areas of design, computer animation, simulation, and advertisement etc. using cutting edge software
XII Science with Physics /Chemistry /Math /Biology Or any Tech. subject or equivalent examination with all subject passed.
- 2D- 3D Animation
- Character Design
- well equipped Animation Studio.
- Web enabled Application Development
- Script Writing
- Motion Graphics Design
- Advanced Laboratories
- Expert Faculties
- Industry exposure
- Duration: Three Years, Full Time Programme
- Pattern: Semester System
- Credit System: Choice based Credit Systems, 160+ Credits
- Innovative Design Projects
- Design Industry internships
- Interdisciplinary Collaborative Design Project
- National/International Study Tours which include visits to Industries, Industrial Exhibitions, Research Laboratories, Research Organizations as well as Institutes of National and International repute.