- Through Website.
- Click "Enquiry", Fill form & Contact Concellor.
Step1 : Enquiry
- Click "Apply Now" & Fill Personal & Educational Details.
- payment of fees of Rs.1000/- for Application to MGMU.
Step2 : Registration
- [College CET for PG] Based on Qualifying Exam,Display of Merit List.
- Varification of Documents & Personal Concelling.
Step3 : Merit List
Step4 : Admission
- Payment of Tuition & other University Fees.
- Submission of Necessary Document & Confirm Admission.
Details of admission process
Dr. G.Y.Pathrikar College of Computer Science & Information Technology, permits the aspirant eligible to seek the admission to under-graduate and post-graduate degree. The Procedure to be followed by the students are in the online mode available either at the college portal : www.mgmdrgyp.org or at the university portal : https://www.mgmu.ac.in.
1. The candidate must collect the required information about the program to which he / she seeks for the admission either through above website or in case of any doubts, he / she may fill the enquiry form by clicking on the “enquiry” button.
2. Once satisfied and finalized about the program, he / she may click on the “Apply Now” button with his mobile number and email-id details. The Email-id submitted at the time of Application will be used for all correspondences until enrolment is completed. NO CHANGE in email-id, under any circumstances will be permitted. [Please keep scanned copy your colouredpassport photograph, signature handy for uploading]
3. The Page displays the eligibility and necessary guidelines, read them carefully and proceed to the next page with the “Save & Next” Button.
4. The Candidate has to fill his / her personal details as well as upload the scanned photograph and signature along with his residential address. Once Completed he is supposed to proceed further by clicking on the “Save & Next” button at the bottom of the form.
5. The Candidate requires to fill his education qualification details of 10th and 12th.
6. Once Completed he / she is to proceed for the online payment of Rs. 1000/- towards the Application Form Fees. [Application Form Fees is Non-Refundable and Non-transferable.
7. An Online Application Number will be displayed, once you successfully make an online payment.
8. After the Online Application process is completed.
Merit List / Scrutiny :
9. Conduct of CET EXAM at college level only for PG Program.
10. Publication of Merit List: The authorities of DR.GYP, MGMU will publish the provisional and final merit list based on scores of CET/ Qualifying Examination Result of the names of shortlisted candidates.
11. The shortlisted Candidates will have to report at College for the verification of the documents. They must carry their original documents along with a set of attested copies. Candidates failing to report at the college within the stipulated duration will not be allowed to participate in the admission process further.
12. Successful Personal Interview&Discussion will lead to provisional admission given by the University to the applicant till he/she pays the admission fee of INR 2,000.
13. Completing the formalities along with submission of Original Documents by eligible candidate, after the payment of the University fees and College tuition fees his / her admission will be confirmed andcomplete.