M.Sc. Information Technology is a two year professional Master’s Degree in Computer Science and IT. It is designed to meet the increasing demand for professionals in the field of Information Technology. This program is inclined more towards Application Development and thus has more emphasis on latest programming language and tools to develop better and faster applications.
The M.Sc. Information Technology program curriculum builds right platform for students to become successful Software professional. This would emphasize on domain knowledge of various areas, which would help the students to build software applications on it. The students are exposed to system development in the information processing environment, with special emphasis on Software Engineering and Management Information Systems for small and medium IT Industry.
This program prepares students to take up positions as system analysts, systems designers, Programmers and managers in any field related to Information Technology. The program, therefore, aims at imparting comprehensive knowledge with equal emphasis on theory and practice.
Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Mathematics as one of the subjects at XII Std. or B.Sc. Having maths /physics / computer science / IT / or any relevant computer related recognized as one of the subject or graduate of Engineering and technology of this university or any other university recognized as equivalent with min. 50% marks (45% for reserved category) can apply.
- Industry Ready Curriculum
- Dedicated & Accountable Faculties
- Transformation to ‘THE IT PROFESSIONAL’
- Pragmatic & Active Experimentation
- Industrial Training
- Placements in MNC’s
- Duration: Two Years, Full Time Programme
- Pattern: Semester System
- Credit System: Choice based Credit Systems, 160+ Credits
- Innovative Design Projects
- Design Industry internships
- Interdisciplinary Collaborative Design Project
- National/International Study Tours which include visits to Industries, Industrial Exhibitions, Research Laboratories, Research Organizations as well as Institutes of National and International repute.